Convention Center Rules
- No saving of seats in the convention center.
- Noise makers, air horns, and helium balloons will not be allowed
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- There will be concessions and the hotel restaurants will be open.
- Pop Warner Authentic will be on site with competition merchandise.
- There will also be flowers for sale, a photographer, and 360 booth.
- Please make sure your parents and families are aware of everything in this letter
When you arrive, please go to the coaches check-in table to receive your credentials.
Please remember – ONLY rostered coaches and teen demonstrators if rostered will receive credentials. Team moms, photographers, trainers, board members and any other roster positions must go in with the spectators. Make sure all your teams are aware of this to avoid any issues at check-in.
At your team check in time, gather your team and proceed to the warmup area. ALL team members must have their ID’s at check in. Patches on uniforms will also be checked before proceeding in. Personal items may be left in the warmup area while the team is on the floor and picked up after their performance. We will however, not be responsible for any items left after the team leaves the floor.
Please make sure your teams are on time to their check in. We will not hold up the schedule for late teams. Teams that are late to check in will have the time deducted from their warm-up.
There will be two award ceremonies, one at the end of each session. There will be a parade of champions prior to the start of each award ceremony. Towards the end of the sessions, teams will be asked to go back to the warmup area for the parade. Volunteers will be in the back to line them up.
1 coach and 2 participants will be allowed to come forward to receive the awards. First, second, and third place teams will receive medals, first and second place teams will receive a trophy, and for each division a Grand Champion will be awarded a banner.
YCADA will also be on hand to give out bids to Globals for the highest scoring travel team in each level.
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center
1551 Thoreau Dr. N
Schaumburg, Il 60173
$20.00 per person
Age 3 and older
- Parking garage next to the convention center
- Attached hotel parking lot