- November 18-19, 2023
Convention Center Rules
- No saving of seats in the convention center
- Noise makers, air horns, and helium balloons will not be allowed
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- There will be concessions and the hotel restaurants will be open.
- Pop Warner Authentic will be on site with competition merchandise.
- There will also be flowers for sale
- Please make sure your parents and families are aware of everything in this letter
When you arrive, please go to the coaches check-in table to receive your credentials.
Please remember – ONLY rostered coaches and teen demonstrators if rostered will receive credentials. Team moms, photographers, trainers, board members and any other roster positions must go in with the spectators and pay with all other spectators. Make sure all your teams are aware of this to avoid any issues at check-in.
At your team check in time, gather your team and proceed to the warm-up area. ALL team members must have their ID’s at check in. Patches on uniforms will also be checked before proceeding in. Personal items may be left in the warmup area while the team is on the floor and picked up after their performance. We will however, not be responsible for any items left after the team leaves the floor.
Please make sure your teams are on time to their check in. We will not hold up the schedule for late teams. Teams that are late to check in will have the time deducted from their warm-up.
There will be rolling award ceremonies in a separate room just off the Convention Center main floor. A schedule will be posted soon. One (1) Coach and two (2) Participants will be allowed to come forward to receive the awards.
YCADA will also be on hand to give out bids to Globals for the highest scoring travel team in each level.
Tinley Park Convention Center
18451 Convention Center Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477
For everyone age 3 and over:
- $20.00 per person for one day
- $30.00 per person for 2-day pass
- Almost 1300 Parking spaces around Convention Center
- Hotel near East Entrance